Tuesday 24 June 2014

Top Tip Tuesday!


This weeks top photography tip for beginners


Some helpful videos on the rule of thirds

Following on from what we've been looking at this month with the rule of thirds, I have been on the lookout for some great video tutorials! Soon I will hopefully be putting together some of my own video tutorials *eek exciting!* but for now, take a look at these :D


What to do next

Next week I would like to feature some of what you have done! If you have been following this blog and would like me to showcase some of your work, please contact me as soon as possible! I look forward to seeing what you have all achieved!


Previous posts about The Rule of Thirds

The Rule of thirds | The Rule of Thirds in Landscape Photography | Breaking the Rule of Thirds






Subscribe to Posts by Email

Enter Email:







Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter



No comments:

Post a Comment